Monday 14 December 2009

mind and photo session I

I cannot not love him.

The way my body reacts to the mere presence of him, is undeniable. I urge to be closer to him. The way my heart beats when he's with me, the way it races when he's touching me, when I can touch him.. it's addictive. He is what I can never get enough of. The way he leans his head to the side, to answer my kiss in his intoxicant manner. The feeling of pressing my chest to him, embracing him with every part of my body possible, with every part of my soul imaginable. It's what I live for.

I can just stare at him. I can just love him more with every second, with every breath he makes. The way he's giving in to me, the way he's surrendering himself to me, it's making me feel loved. But he knows, I've long ago commited myself completely to him. When we look at us like that, surrendered and drunk from ourselves, sometimes he tips his head to the side, and the way his jaw connects to his ear, in a line that continues, goes down, past his beautiful, silky blond hair and back to his nape, there's nothing I can do, but stare at him. And love him, with all I've got.

My favourite sight of him, is the way his face looks when we part from a kiss. I know he wants it forever, I know he's wondering, from time to time, if it's possible to love more than we already do. Like I wonder, too. I love the observing look in his eyes. I love the way his fair, golden hair glides down the side of his face, in it's perfect manner, even after such a kiss.. I love his jade green eyes connecting to mine. I love his little snub nose, and every breath it makes. What I most love about him right then, are his lips. The way he lets them open, as if to show me that my lips and my tongue are about to enter them again. The way his lips are curved, their fullness and their taste, the little hint of a smile at their edge. He's driving me insane.

So I kiss him again. And I will kiss him again, every time he lets me. I kiss every part of his face I can think of. While our lips are entangled, I breathe him in while I can. I breathe the delicate scent of his breath, I take the scent of his skin in, I want to memorize the smell of him, I want to be part of his perfection, I want to be a part of him, so I would be where he is, wherever he is, forever. I don't care what's around us, when we're like this. The world could end, but if I'm still with him, I wouldn't bother.

I know, he's too beautiful to be real. But I don't want to think about something like this. I can't even think at all, when he looks at me like he does now. I try to grasp his presence, I try to make him mine for as long as there's existence. I touch him, and something inside me knows, that I should value it, because it's more precious than I can know right then.

And all I can do, is stare at him..

..and love him. Love him more. And take his love in return.


"I just.. love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment